Credit Life Cover gives you peace of mind and more benefits, when you can no longer pay your debt obligations for a period of time as a result of death, disablility or retrenchment. It will pay your monthly debt instalments while you remain unable to work for 6 months or, in the event of death, the credit life policy will take care of your debt to the bank.
What you can expect
- A reduced benefit for 24 months
- Comprehensive cover with full benefits at a reasonable premium
- Lower levels of security at a lower premium
- A lump-sum benefit for illness or bodily harm
- Option to pay by debit order
- Instalment covered while you’re unable to perform your occupation
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- You need a valid bank account with Absa Bank Mozambique.
- Instalment Protection benefit covers the account instalment in the event of illness or injury.
- National ID card, passport or driving licence
- Proof of residence, e.g. latest utility bill
- Birth certificate or marriage certificate if relationship needs to be established
- A completed application form
All documents are required in their original form. The list of required documents mentioned above is indicative only. The bank may at any time request additional documents or information to process your application(s).