What you can expect
- Points every time you spend with your card
- Points redeemable for cash back on your credit card
- Access to currency exchange for your destination at any ATM
- Accepted at any retail point of sale (POS) or ATM where the VISA logo is displayed
- Free travel insurance cover, including compensation for flight delays longer than 6 hours
- Easy instalment plan
- Interest-free period of up to 50 days if 100% of the balance due is paid
- Chip and PIN-based technology
- Global acceptance
- Online shopping
- Free monthly statements to manage your expenses
- Earn a minimum net salary of 155,000MT.
- Get dedicated customer service.
- Minimum monthly repayment is only 10% of the total spent balance.
- The credit limit will be defined individually.
Absa Card Security:
- You can cancel your card in event of theft.
- Get support in case of emergency during tour in a foreign country.
- Proof of identity is required in case of theft.
- You get access to 24-hour customer service.
Call 1223 or 21344400 for more information on the Absa Cash Back programme.
- Proof of identity - national identity document, passport or driving licence
- Proof of address - latest utility bill
- Birth certificate or marriage certificate if relationship needs to be established
- Latest payslip
- Latest 3 months' bank statements
All documents are required in their original form. The list of required documents mentioned above is indicative only. The bank may at any time request additional documents or information to process your application(s).