- Forms completed and signed by all subscribers appointed on the board resolution/power of attorney. Please find attached.
- Letter requesting the account opening, specifying the currency, naming the subscribers and its conditions of movement. Please print on company letterhead, stamp and signed by the authorised person.
- Commercial certificate, issued less than 3 months ago.
- Articles of association published on public Gazeta (Boletim da República).
- Licence to operate (Alvará).
- Entity's NUIT.
- Board resolution deliberating about the account(s) opening, currency, naming the subscribers, conditions of movement or a notarised power of attorney.
- Identification documents
- Proof of residence — can be a letter from the company, printed on company´s letterhead, stamped and signed
Shareholders and ultimate beneficiaries
- Organisation chart of the shareholding structure in order to identify the ultimate beneficiary of the capital, printed on company letterhead, stamped and signed by the authorised person.
- Identification documents and proof of residence for the shareholders and ultimate beneficiaries with 10% or more of the share capital.
- Incorporation and registration documents for the shareholders (companies) and ultimate beneficiaries with 10% or more of the share capital.
- All documents are required to be on the original form.
- Local regulation requires all documentation in Portuguese.
- If the documentation is produced abroad it must be previously:
- Authenticated by a public notary in the country of origin
- Certified by the office of foreign affairs (or equivalent authority)
- Certified by the Mozambican consulate with jurisdiction over the relevant country
The list of required documents mentioned above is indicative only. The bank may at any time request additional documents or information to process your application(s).