We provide a variety of connectivity options, such as direct integration through our host-to-host channel, a bulk payroll payments system and internet banking. We also provide convenient on-site and in-branch cash management services.
Transact in bulk online and review activity directly
This automated, two-way data transfer service for high-volume online banking transactions, gives you direct access to online banking from various applications, 24 hours a day.
- With this solution you can effect payments and collections through a variety of service types, including real-time transactions, and same-day, one-day and two-day services as well as early debit orders.
- You can verify in real time or near-real time that account holder details belong to the right individual or company.
- Transaction information for single or multiple legal entities can be delivered to a single destination simultaneously and in a single file, before any transactions are performed for the day.
- Automated payments and collections for pre-loaded or ad hoc creditors and debtors
- High-volume, high-speed data transfers, with leased-line connectivity
- Integration of data into SAP, Oracle and other systems
- Automated, round-the-clock transfer of statement details
- Seamless integration into your business
- Multiple functionality with the same system specifications
- Transactions to multiple banks off one system
- Improved control of business affairs
- Cost-effective banking conducted directly from your business premises, even outside normal banking hours
- Guaranteed security and confidentiality
- Integration (your line-of-business systems and your banking complement each other)
- Control (your daily financials and cash flow management remain in your hands)
- Reduced errors (automated processing reduces manual mistakes)
- Reduced risk (all files are processed securely)
- Efficiency (you can reduce the amount of time staff spend on banking tasks by removing manual processes)
Submit bulk payments using internet banking
A single online channel for you to perform bulk salary and other payment submissions to multiple statutory bodies. Payroll in the sense of ‘money paid to employees’ plays a major role in a company.
A payroll is a company’s list of employees, but the term is commonly used to refer to:
- The total amount of money that a company pays to its employees to all banks locally
- A company's records of its employees' salaries and wages, bonuses, and other benefits
- The company's department that calculates and pays these
- The authorised data capturer or initiator uploads the bulk payments – payroll file – using Absa File Authenticate.
- Upon selecting the debiting account, the file will be submitted for approval.
- Depending on the highest total transaction amount, the bulk payment – payroll file – will be queued for the approver(s) to authorise the payment file to be submitted to Absa for processing.
- Flexibility and an easy way of processing salary and supplier payments
- Avoid manual intervention
- Reduce risk
We provide you with flexible online solutions
We offer a range of features that gives you flexibility and the reassurance of secure banking wherever and whenever you want to bank. With our internet banking system, we make it possible for you to experience:
View all your accounts through one portal across Africa, wherever Absa has a presence.
Get access to a wide range of products and services on one interface across Africa, including:
- Transaction history
- Account balances
- Customising settings
- Online transfers and payments
- Payments of wages (single debit multiple credit)
- Get a list of all accounts registered.
- Get the balance of all the registered accounts.
- Get all transactions statements online.
- Be able to print statement.
- Download statement for at least 1 year in PDF format.
- Send and receive messages from the bank through online system.
- Get daily exchange rates.
- Get previous rates per date.
- Convert currencies online.
- Be able to request checkbooks, receipt book and payment orders.
- Employer has access to pay salaries to his employees.
- Transfer money from one account to another within the bank and beyond (all local and international banks).
- Be able to post a standing order on your account.
- View your loan repayment history.
We constantly aim to develop and improve our products and services, and will soon be able to also offer you:
- Credit card payments
- International payments
- Utility bill payments
- Airtime recharge
Securely move cash, cards and valuables between locations
By securely transferring banknotes, coins, credit cards and items of value from one location to another, Absa in partnership with certified service providers allows customers to optimise cash flows as well as the time-value of their cash.
- Real-time ping triggers
- GPS location accurate within feet
- Tracking data stored for evidence
- Text and email alerts
- Resembles bulk courier cash
- Perfect for covert and mobile applications
- Easy to use and maintain
- Delivery of cash funds from one destination to another
- Replacement of old banknotes with new ones at the request of the customer
Manage your cash assets safely and effectively
The industry-leading Deposita system collects and processes cash notes within the retail environment.
- The system registers each cash note deposited and reconciles each deposit transaction to an identifiable source using an automatic banking machine.
- When a deposit is made, the device automatically counts the notes and immediately issues a receipt.
- When the canisters are removed by the cash-in-transit service provider, all transactions are stored electronically to provide the client with current as well as historical information.
- Through ongoing innovative processes and procedures, enhanced products and business partnerships, Absa and G4S Deposita are able to manage the complete cash management process.
- Enjoy peace of mind regarding the safety of staff and the effective management of cash assets.
- You have a full electronic audit trail of cash deposit transactions.
We have an extensive branch network across Mozambique
Find your nearest branch or agent for over-the-counter collections, expert advice and a full range of banking services.